Based in Copenhagen, Denmark
To be announced...
Experience the freedom of flight in this aeronautic hero’s journey over a flooded world, where lives revolve around the ancient evil beneath the waves.
From humble beginnings in a fishing village take to the skies with sky pirates, uncover the mystery of cultists and pass through to discover what lies on the other side.
Above is the first title from Mighty Moth. Above started as a sparetime and after work project to keep us motivated and creative. After working on Above like this for some years we decided to go all in on the project and founded Mighty Moth.
- Explore a unique flooded world.
- Become an ace pilot.
- Build, upgrade and modify your aeroplanes.
- Follow Mary’s journey to find her brother.
- Combat the giant sea monsters.
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "BitSummit, Official Selection" BitSummit, 2018
- "Leftfield Collection, Official Selection" EGX Rezzed, 2018
- "Indie MEGABOOTH, Official Selection" PAX East, 2018
- "Indie MEGABOOTH, Official Selection" GDC, 2018
- "Development Awards, Nominee" Game Connection, 2016
- "Above's storybook surface hides a wonderfully frightening interior"
- Christian Donlan, Eurogamer
- "...a game I’ll be eagerly awaiting in 2019."
- Aaron Giddings, Marooners Rock
Above's storybook surface...
Above – A PAX East Preview
Brave a flooded world...
Fraser Brown pcgamer.com.
Surca los cielos con Above...
Alberto Pastor 3djuegos.com.
Взмойте в небеса над...
Above, par-dessus les flots (French)
Explore A Mysterious Flooded World In Aeronautical Exploration Game Above
Christian Valentin indiegames.com.
Screenshot Saturday Featuring Spartan Fist, Forgettable Dungeon, Many More
James Cunningham hardcoregamer.com.
EGX Rezzed 2018 unveils Leftfield Collection lineup
Alice O'Connor rockpapershotgun.com.
Find out which games made the Leftfield Collection for EGX Rezzed 2018
About Mighty Moth
Mighty Moth are dreamers and nostalgic. We want to create games that give us that same feeling we had when playing games as kids. That kind of games where you could feel the love and imagination of the creators ooze out of the screens. They challenged you with exciting action and lured you in with amazing and mysterious tales. Imagine these games made with our tools and the technology we have today.
More information on Mighty Moth, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Director, Game Designer, Writer
CEO, Game Designer
Astrid Mie Refstrup
Anne Gry Friis Christensen